WORLD, MEET HEART BONES. THE BEST NYLON BONES FOR DOGS!
These long-lasting super chewer dog toys are here to help clean your dog's teeth, fight gum diseases, and improve their mental health by helping release separation anxiety. Not to mention our bones provide hours of entertainment to any aggressive chewer to help relieve boredom!
100% sourced and manufactured in the USA, the Heart Bone is here to bring every dog owner even closer to their pup. Each dog toy is infused with real peppermint and our baking soda to help take that bad breath away.
With ergonomic paw pad handles for ease of grip and a heart-shaped top that frays while chewed, designed to scrape away plaque and food residue, the Heart bone is the perfect ultra-durable nylon toy for the active, gnawing jaws of puppies and power chewers. As always, owners and Vet recommended.
*NON-EDIBLE CHEW PRODUCTS
WHY SHOULD YOU GET OUR NEW HEART NYLON BONES? WE COULD GIVE YOU A REASON, BUT INSTEAD, WE'LL GIVE YOU FIVE.
- PERFECT SIZE: Different sizes for small dogs and large dogs. Easy to hold dog dental sticks to combat problem chewing behaviors.
- MADE IN USA: Each nylon dog toy is made in the USA. We are an independent American company and proudly stand behind all products we make.
- FUN TO USE: Reduces problem chewing thanks to their thick chew head and a wide flat base. Owner recommended. This dog chew toy is great for the active, gnawing jaws of puppies and power chewers.
- DENTAL HEALTH: Raised ridge design made to massage gums and clean teeth. Vet recommended dental chews for oral hygiene and preventing tooth decay.
- PERMEATED WITH FLAVOR: Made for aggressive chewing and infused with real peppermint
Give love a chance. Get your furry friend a Heart Bone by Bullibone.
Ingredients: Our power chewer dog toys consist of simple ingredients: Nylon and Natural Flavoring. FREE of nasty dyes and chemicals.
These pink heart shaped bones are my 2 Labradoodles go to. They have other bullibones that they like but these are their FAVORITE! Bullibones in general are the best bones. They last and occupy my dogs like no other. My girls will dig through their toy bin to find them. Even though they have several, sometimes they'll fight over one bone.