In this bundle, you are getting the crème de la crème, our Top Sellers on both physical and digital stores! If you are looking for a good bang for your buck, this is the bundle for you. Or should I say for your furry one?
This Bundle includes:
- 1 Bullibone - Bacon
- 1 SuperBrush - Apple-Cinnamon
- 1 Spin-a-bone
- 1 Alien Bone
- 1 Heart Bone
Our Bullibones are satisfying and healthy toys for your dogs. Our ergonomic paw pad handles and intuitive design makes our bones easy for dogs to grip– after all, they don’t have thumbs! Each Bullibone is permeated with real flavor and the shape provides your dog with hours of chewing pleasure.
If your doggo's breath gets a bit fishy, The SuperBrush is the way to go! These dental dog chews have a thick chew head and a wide, flat base for ease of grip. Owner recommended. This dog toothbrush toy is great for the active, gnawing jaws of puppies and power chewers. Each SuperBrusher is permeated with real flavor.
The Spin-a-bones are long-lasting dog chews, with multiple chew heads and an elevated, spinning base for fun, interactive engagement. These dog toys for aggressive chewers are great for triggering natural instincts and occupying power chewers. Each Spin-a-bone is permeated with real flavor.
*NON-EDIBLE CHEW PRODUCTS
- SATISFIES THEIR CHEWING NEEDS: A delicious nylon bone that gives your dog exactly what they want and keeps them from chewing up everything else in the house
- IMPROVES DENTAL HYGIENE: Help improve your dog’s dental hygiene to keep them healthy and save money on your dog’s dental bills.
- PERMEATED WITH FLAVOR: Nylon chew toy that is full of flavor to give your dog the best chew toy they’ve ever had.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with Bullibone dog chew toys, return the product for a full money-back guarantee.
Ingredients: Our toys consist of simple ingredients: Nylon and Natural Flavoring. FREE of nasty dyes and chemicals.
My 5 yr old mini labordoodle, Ruby has chewed on Bullibones from the time we got her at 10 wks. Every night she pulls it out of her toy box—even if it has made its way to the bottom! She chews on it for about 10 minutes and then is relaxed and calm till bedtime. Why we nicknamed it her “pasee”!